Monday, March 25, 2013

As of this post, I will now post on all training, not just CrossFit.  This will include not only my bike training and racing, but also surfing, triathlon and other adventures.
Today's training had me riding my bike into work at 4:30 a.m.  7 miles one way.  My workout was:
1 mile run
20 burpees
1 mile run
30 burpees
1 mile run
40 burpees
3 attempts at as many pull up as possible.
19 pull ups, 14 pull ups and 17 pull ups.
Time: 36:38
I then, rode home with a detour of hill training on the way.  Total mileage was 22 for the day.  This was done on my 'cross bike.  Not too fast, but good enough for today.  Tomorrow will be a longer ride with more hills.

My triathlon season begins in May.  May 5th to be exact.  I'm starting to ramp up my run training, but since I love cycling, I don't want my running to cut too deep into my cycling training.  It's a tough balancing act.  I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time in the pool, which will probably keep me out of the top 10 in my age group, but I can't stand staring at that fricking black line for too long.

1 comment:

  1. Ridiculous story there. What occurred after?
    Take care!

    my web-site ... cheap mac cosmetics

    ReplyDelete