Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today's training had me in the gym working on my Oly lifts.  I worked up to 185# in the Squat Clean.  This is far below my max of previous months, but I haven't worked on them too extensively.  My body is a little sore from yesterday's workout.  The 50 pull ups made my arms real sore today.
On the bike, I rode 50 miles with 3500 feet of climbing.  3 Hours in the saddle and most of it going up hill has got my hamstrings screaming.  Good stuff though.  So far this week I've ridden 130 miles.  I'm trying to get 250+ this week.  That'll make for a nice over reach week on the bike.

2 comments:

  1. Can I simply just say what a relief to discover an individual who really knows what
    they're discussing over the internet. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't
    believe you are not more popular because you surely have the gift.


    Feel free to surf to my blog :: レイバンサングラス

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball does not just have to be strictly rule regulated play on an indoor wooden court. There are actually many different variations on the game that bring basketball to a whole new level. Variety is one of the things that makes basketball such a popular This site is very useful for a Hand ball players. I have a familiar with a useful basketball training site sport.

    ReplyDelete