Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thursday May 10,2012

Thursday Session:
21-15-9
Ground to Overhead 135#
Burpee Box Jump  24"
+
2 Mile Run 

Later:
2 Hour Bike Ride
Results:
The first workout was done in 15:51. Having to jump on top of the box and then over the box takes much more time than a regular burpee and is slower than a traditional box jump.  It was just a gasser.  As for the run, I felt pretty good on the run.  I haven't run at this pace for a while and I was happy to see some speed in my foot turnover. 
The bike ride was on one of my usual routes out east towards the mountains.  I have been able to keep record of my time at certain landmarks along the route and this ride was at a much faster pace than any of this year's training rides. Especially, the 1/2 mile climb at an hour in to the ride.  This was the first time I've been able to crest the climb in under 7 minutes.  An indicator of some returning fitness. Now all I've got to do is find some time to get in to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment