Monday, February 20, 2012




Today's Session:
E2MOM for 10 Minutes of:
10 Thrusters 75#
10 Pull Ups
+
EMOM for 5 Minutes
5 Deadlifts 275#
Results: Completed both well within alloted time. Did this just to stay fresh going into the Open this week.

My thoughts on this year's CrossFit Games Open season are a little mixed. I know that I am competing. I know my body is ready for the competition. I'm just not going into this season with the sole purpose of winning the Open. I did that last year and I'm not sure if that was the smart thing to do. This year, I'm shooting for the top 20 and work from there. I feel as though I learned a lot from last year's experience. I'm not going to kill myself to stay in the top 3 like I did last year. I'll work hard to stay among the top 20. Let's see how that will shake out in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment