Sunday, February 26, 2012

CrossFit Games
Open Workout 12.1
AMRAP in 7 Minutes of Burpees w/ 6" Overhead Reach

Results: 109
I did these this morning, around 7:30. Felt fine up until rep 75. That's when a blister started to form on my right big toe. It bled pretty good for the rest of the workout. I guess that it was somewhat of a blessing, because it kept the pain receptors busy and away from my arms, legs and lungs. Oh, I forgot to mention I did these barefoot. Lesson learned. I'm glad this workout's over. I'm ready for some barbell stuff. HEAVY barbell stuff.
Afterwards, I played 18 holes of golf and shot 89. I'm working on my new swing, so I know I left some shots out there.
I noticed there is 12 pages full of guys my age competing this year. WOW. That's 60 per page, times 12. That's almost 700 dudes in their 50's tring to get to the CrossFit Games. Holy shit! I love it. Good luck to all.
Hey Tommy, from Fort Bragg. I got your email and responded, but it was kicked back to me twice. I'm not ignoring your email. Try giving me another address.

No comments:

Post a Comment